mercoledì 3 marzo 2010

Hi english speakers!

Hi

I have seen that there is an always more intense participation of american an english speakers on this blog.
With that in mind i have decided to make this blog a bilangual one, i am investigating on how to do so, for the moment i'll just write in Italian and in English eventually maybe also in french!

Something about me

My name is Parker,James Parker
I am a 16 year old boy and i live in the north of Italy near the city of Turin.
My main interest is obviously Aviation but also sailing,cars,motorbikes and Girls!
I am in the fase of choosing what provider use for my Flight Training but before long i should be flying a lot on the way for my PPL,IR,CPL,ATPL,MCC..........................
For the moment i fly with friends or with flight simulator :-(!! i am part of the Italian Virtual Pilots at their base in Turin and i often collaborate with them.

What will you find in this blog

Recently i was giving a look on google and i found out that in Italy there are very little Aviation bloggers and things had to change!!
Thats why i opened this blog.
Aviation in Italy is simply not as open-minded as it is in other countries but who knows maybe this blog could help.

On this blog i will:

-Post news of aviation events in Italy
-Review aviation products
-Write about my aviation an life experiences
-Track down all my flight lessons
-Make aviation based contests with prizes!
and more...

All you have to do is subscribe with your google account or search for me on Facebook

Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento