venerdì 12 marzo 2010

My first Aviation Headset

AVE!

Italiano
Sono cosi felice!! Oggi nella posta e` arrivata dall'inghilterra la mia nuova cuffia aeronautica comprata a prezzo stracciato su Ebay.
Anche se non e` una David Clark originale il look e` molto simile vedro` presto di testarle in aereo!
A voi le foto

English
I'm so excited!! Yesterday in the post i finally received my first Aviation Headset bought on Ebay at 40 pounds.
It's not a David Clark but the look is very similar, hope to try it in flight within a short time,just waiting for the weather to improve!

www.jamesaviationblog.blogspot.com
www.jamesaviationblog.blogspot.com
www.jamesaviationblog.blogspot.com

I'd like to introduce a little contest, is there anyone out there that could tell me what the brand of this headset is?
Email me at jamesaviationblog@yahoo.com

Stay Tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento